Notre nouvelle Graduate Schools des Sciences Cardiovasculaires est sponsor de la summer school 2023 organisé par le Council Basic Cardiovascular Science (CBCS).
Nous encourageons nos doctorants à faire acte de candidature!
- Inspire a new generation of basic cardiovascular science leaders taken from among the most gifted science and medical graduates.
- Help students improve their basic foundations in cardiovascular disease and help them develop new skill sets for the future.
- To allow basic/medical graduates to gain in-depth knowledge in the field of cardiovascular disease by providing a focused academic environment
- Foster relations and interactions between researchers around Europe
- To improve young researchers’ skills to present their data to other peers.
Gemma Vilahur (Spain) & Giuseppina Caligiuri (France)
Download the preliminary programme
Mainly early stage researchers (PhD and MD/PhD students in the first three years of their research) plus a few more experienced researchers whose PhD degree was obtained within the last 2 years. Delegate numbers limited to 70.
Organised by the Council on Basic Science, this biennial event aims to inspire a new generation of basic cardiovascular science leaders taken from among the most gifted science and medical graduates.