The missions of the LVTS “Innovation and Industrial relationship” hub is to:
- Prospect new industrial sectors where the inventions of the Unit can meet a need.
- Build and maintain a portfolio of emerging projects with high transfer potential.
- Create the conditions for ‘inter-startup’ and ‘startup-academia’ interactions.
- Support researchers with innovative projects in the creation of companies.
- Assist in the drafting of a development plan and a first business model in the fundraising phases.
- Assist in the search for financing and for investors (fundraising) for the start-ups.
- Set up communication actions at the Unit level.
- Organize a watch within the framework of its field of activity (scientific, technical, legal and commercial).
Innovation & Industrial Partnerships Hub
|Responsable du Pôle||MAKEH HAJAR||Iman||IRfirstname.lastname@example.org|