The Faculty of Medicine of the University of Geneva is seeking to fill a position of:
Assistant or Associate Professor in vascular biology in the context of inflammation and immunology.
This full-time position will involve undergraduate and postgraduate teaching in vascular biology and immunology , as well as supervising Masters’ and doctoral theses. The incumbent will undertake research in this area at the highest national and international levels and secure external funding. He/She will also take up administrative and organizational duties within the Department of Pathology & Immunology and the Faculty of Medicine.
The incumbent is also expected to show the capacity to carry out a transversal mission through strong collaboration with partner services.
Desired skills and experience
- Doctorate of Medicine (MD) or PhD or equivalent degree
- Full postgraduate training in vascular biology and immunity is an asset.
- Previous teaching and independent research experience.
- Publications in leading international journals.
- Elementary knowledge of French
Starting date: October 1st, 2017 or according to agreement.
Guidelines for applications: email@example.com
To submit your application, please click on the “Go to application page” button.
Women are encouraged to apply